ExpressionTextBox and carriage return

SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by John Hennesey
Version: 16.1.0630

It seems after installing the Intellisense sample I am no longer able to use the enter key in an ExpressionTextBox.  Is there a property I can use to turn it back on?

Thank you,
John

Comments (4)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi John,

Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by ExpressionTextBox.  Can you give some more detail on the problem and how to reproduce it?  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

I'm sorry I wasn't clear...  I am using the ActiPro controls in a Windows Workflow 4.5 Rehosted Designer to enable Intellisense.  The WPF control used in the designer [for all workflow activities] is called an ExpressionTextBox.  The Intellisense works like a champ - but unfortunately the carriage return is no longer recognized.  Is there a property, or something I can implement in the Intellisense project to get this behavior back?  [I am using the Intelliense project provided on the ActiPro website].

Thank you,
John

Answer - Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi John,

Ahh.. it's because the SyntaxEditor is set up as single-line mode per this line in the Instance.cs file:

editor.IsMultiLine = false;

If you remove that then it will render like a larger multi-line editor with scrollbars.

Actipro Software Support

That did it!  Thank you!

John

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.