Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved DockingWindow.DragMove so that it will allow drags even when the window is closed.
- Updated single docking window drags to prevent display of dock guides over the parent container.
- Updated outer dock guides to show when dragging over a dock host with tool window inner-fill mode and more than one container visible.
- Updated how dock guides are displayed to resolve a possible z-order issue.
- Moved the CanDock property from ToolWindow down to DockingWindow and added the TabbedMdiHost.CanDocumentsDock property. In tabbed MDI, these properties determine whether a document can be dragged to a new container.
- Updated how auto-hide popups are closed.
- Added the virtual DockingWindow.OnIsSelectedChanged method.
- Added virtual DockSite event-related handler methods (i.e. OnWindowActivated, etc.).
- Fixed a couple issues with restoring the workspace and MDI from a serialized layout.
- Fixed a bug with split container child element layout.
- Fixed a bug where the options for whether tool windows have title bars and options buttons weren't working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a deserialized tabbed MDI layout could show an empty container in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where switching from tabbed MDI to standard MDI could lead to cascade not setting z-order properly.
- Fixed a bug where using MVVM with lazy layout deserialization didn't always apply the persisted open state properly.
- Fixed a bug where restoring a docking window via lazy load might not invalidate its container's measurement.
- Fixed a bug where dragging to reorder docking window tabs within the same containg might incorrectly raise WindowActivated events.
- Fixed a bug where using a UIElement-based DataContext set to a ToolWindow in auto-hide mode could throw an exception.
- Made several adjustments to control templates.
- Updated the interop with Editors so that if the PropertyGrid is read-only, the edit box will be flagged read-only instead of disabled.
- Reduced the minimum width of QAT items in Metro themes to match the latest Office 2016 update.
- Improved page down and page up scrolling performance.
- Improved the default word break finder logic for handling whitespace.
- Updated the completion list to ensure the selected item remains visible when changing to a new tab filter.
- Updated the completion list to ensure that a filter's tab is selected when its IsActive property is true as the list opens.
- Updated how text backgrounds and borders are rendered to better support layering.
- Added support for the Windows option of mouse wheel scrolling one page at a time instead of by line.
- Added a virtual OnSessionOpening method to the various add-on language quick info providers that allows for content customization prior to display.
- Updated backward searches using ITextSnapshot.FindNext to begin at the offset before the specified start offset, which matches the logic in the editor view search object model.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when searching within text ranges.
- Fixed a bug where the IIntelliPromptManager.RepositionAll method might not work properly.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where a missing XML end tag end delimiter wasn't reporting a syntax error.
- Improved the the logic for reporting a well-formed XML document.
- Fixed a bug with WindowChrome where dragging to Aero snap maximize a window on a second monitor might hide the window if most of it was still over the other monitor.
- Added the DayOfWeekFormatPattern.AbbreviatedUppercase and ShortestUppercase options.
Actipro Software Support