A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available. This version adds a beta of our Docking/MDI product, making it possible to include docking tool windows and/or a multiple-document interface in your apps for Universal Windows apps. SyntaxEditor also includes two new Metro-themed image sets that can be used.
Detailed Update List
- First product beta release.
- Added new MetroLight and MetroDark image sets for use with IntelliPrompt. The current set can be selected via the new static CommonImageSourceProvider.DefaultImageSet property.
- Improved page down and page up scrolling performance.
- Improved the default word break finder logic for handling whitespace.
- Updated the completion list to ensure the selected item remains visible when changing to a new tab filter.
- Updated the completion list to ensure that a filter's tab is selected when its IsActive property is true as the list opens.
- Updated how text backgrounds and borders are rendered to better support layering.
- Updated ContentProviderPresenter to not allow word wrapping.
- Added a virtual OnSessionOpening method to the various add-on language quick info providers that allows for content customization prior to display.
- Updated backward searches using ITextSnapshot.FindNext to begin at the offset before the specified start offset, which matches the logic in the editor view search object model.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when searching within text ranges.
- Fixed a bug where the caret might not render when zoomed out below 100%.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where a missing XML end tag end delimiter wasn't reporting a syntax error.
- Improved the the logic for reporting a well-formed XML document.
Actipro Software Support