Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added new MetroLight and MetroDark image sets for use with IntelliPrompt. The current set can be selected via the new static CommonImageSourceProvider.DefaultImageSet property.
- Added a Count property to all indicator managers.
- Improved page down and page up scrolling performance.
- Improved the default word break finder logic for handling whitespace.
- Updated the completion list to ensure the selected item remains visible when changing to a new tab filter.
- Updated the completion list to ensure that a filter's tab is selected when its IsActive property is true as the list opens.
- Updated how text backgrounds and borders are rendered to better support layering.
- Added a virtual OnSessionOpening method to the various add-on language quick info providers that allows for content customization prior to display.
- Updated backward searches using ITextSnapshot.FindNext to begin at the offset before the specified start offset, which matches the logic in the editor view search object model.
- Updated the regular expression engine to properly treat the \s character class as including line terminators.
- Updated printer views to support ICollapsedRegionTags via a custom tagger, but not from code outlining.
- Updated the completion and parameter info providers in all language add-ons to always call OnSessionOpening when appropriate, even when no session items were pre-populated.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when searching within text ranges.
- Fixed a bug where the caret might not render when zoomed out below 100%.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter in the Insert Snippet popup might cause focus to leave the popup instead of committing a partially selected item.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where some character hit testing might be off, and visible whitespace may not render correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where outlining indicators might not always repaint correctly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Adjusted the resolver logic for dealing with constructed generic method return types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML lexer to allow unescaped greater-than characters in attribute values.
- Fixed a bug where a missing XML end tag end delimiter wasn't reporting a syntax error.
- Improved the the logic for reporting a well-formed XML document.
Python Language Add-on
- Added a TextRange property to ITypeDefinition and IFunctionDefinition, which returns the source offset range of the definition within its module, if known.
- Updated internal package logic that enumerates search paths to guard against external search path updates.
- Fixed a bug where path-based package lookups weren't always using case insensitive logic.
- Added a RingSpinner control that renders an animated ring where the two ring segment ends chase each other around the circle.
Actipro Software Support