Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the DockSite.ToolWindowsTitleBarContextContentAlignment property that determines if tool window container title bar context content aligns left or right of the title.
- Added the DockSite.ToolWindowsHaveTitleBarIcons property that can be set to true to display the selected tool window's image in its container's title bar.
- Added the ToolWindow.IsAutoHidePopupOpen property, which indicates when the tool window is open in an auto-hide popup.
- Added the TabbedMdiHost.HasTabPromoteButtons property, which indicates if preview tabs have a button that changes them to normal tabs.
- Added a ToolWindowContainer.OpenOptionsMenu that allows a placement target element to be specified.
- Added TitleConverter and applied it by default on tabbed MDI tabs to trim long text with ellipses in the middle, instead of the end. This helps file extension readability.
- Updated the ToolWindow.IsSelected property when in auto-hide state to only return true if the auto-hide popup is displayed.
- Updated DockingWindow to clip to bounds and ensure content doesn't extend past the docking window edges.
- Updated tool windows being opened to a default location to not attach to an existing container if CanAttachResolved is false.
- Fixed a bug where ToolWindowContainer could release pointer capture on child controls.
- Fixed a bug where the Workspace didn't show outer dock guides when it didn't contain a MDI host.
- Fixed a bug where programmatically docking to the side of a docking window target could create an invalid layout.
- Made several adjustments to the styles and templates.
- Added the PartEditBoxBase.SelectAll method.
- Made several adjustments to various edit box themes.
- Added a Count property to all indicator managers.
- Updated the regular expression engine to properly treat the \s character class as including line terminators.
- Updated printer views to support ICollapsedRegionTags via a custom tagger, but not from code outlining.
- Updated the completion and parameter info providers in all language add-ons to always call OnSessionOpening when appropriate, even when no session items were pre-populated.
- Updated context menus to use MenuFlyout instead of PopupMenu.
- Updated right taps to move the caret.
- Updated IntelliPrompt popups to use the RequestedTheme value set on the SyntaxEditor.RequestedTheme property.
- Updated cut/copy/paste/drag/drop to all support block and full line flags compatible with Visual Studio.
- Added a try...catch around custom cursor loading to handle any possible external IOExceptions.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Enter in the Insert Snippet popup might cause focus to leave the popup instead of committing a partially selected item.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where some character hit testing might be off, and visible whitespace may not render correctly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous release where outlining indicators might not always repaint correctly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Adjusted the resolver logic for dealing with constructed generic method return types.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML lexer to allow unescaped greater-than characters in attribute values.
Python Language Add-on
- Added a TextRange property to ITypeDefinition and IFunctionDefinition, which returns the source offset range of the definition within its module, if known.
- Updated internal package logic that enumerates search paths to guard against external search path updates.
- Fixed a bug where path-based package lookups weren't always using case insensitive logic.
- Added a RingSpinner control that renders an animated ring where the two ring segment ends chase each other around the circle.
- Added a GridLengthConverter that is a value converter between a double and a GridLength.
- Updated all Brush resource references to use ThemeResource so they can switch on run-time theme changes.
Actipro Software Support