I've 2 issues to report.
Issue 1: Missing Line Number
Below are the steps to repro:
1. Go to sample project 'SyntaxEditor - Demo/SDI Code Editor (Inline)'
2. Select all the text in the editor by Ctrl + 'A' on the keyboard
3. Delete the selected text by hitting 'Delete' key on the keyboard
4. Copy at least 62 empty lines into the editor from other sources, eg notepad. (Note: I used empty lines to simplify the steps for you here. At least 62 lines is to make sure the whole window area of the editor is filled up with empty lines on my monitor.)
5. Put the caret at line 42
6. Drag with the mouse down until the caret is at line 43.
7. Delete the selected range by hitting 'Delete' key on the keyboard
8. You will notice that line number '43' is missing!
After some investigation, it's found that the issue won't surface if 'CanScrollPastDocumentEnd' of the editor's property is set to true. You try to select multiple lines and delete it to see more missing line numbers.
Expected Result: There shouldn't be any missing line numbers in all scenarios.
Issue 2: Broken Undo Margin
1. Follow the steps above.
2. Put the caret at line 5.
3. Drag with the mouse down until the caret is at line 10.
4. Delete the selected range by hitting 'Delete' key on the keyboard
5. You will notice that the yellow undo margin is broken! Lines from Line 6 to Line 9 are not marked with yellow undo margin.
If you delete lines 25 to line 30, you will notice that the boken yellow undo margin is at the end of the editor initially. But when you scroll up, the broken yellow undo margin swifts to between line 31 and 34!
Expected Result: There shouldn't be any broken yellow undo margin, since all the text lines are pasted into the editor.
[Modified 5 years ago]