1. Navigate to '\\SyntaxEditor - Demos\Python Editor (Python Lang. Add-on)'
2. Remove all the text in the editor
3. Press the 'Space' key on the keyboard 4 times, so that 4 spaces are entered.
4. Press the 'Backspace' key on the keyboard once.
5. Observe all the spaces are removed.
It's expected that only one space is removed, not 4 spaces. After some investigation, this issue is related to
AutoConvertTabsToSpaces setting. This behavior is different from visual studio when converting tab to spaces setting is enabled.
[Modified 4 years ago]