I want the ability to be able to scroll past end document when I scroll with my mouse wheel. I am able to achieve this with CanScrollPastEndDocument property.
However, I would not want the scrolling to happen when I am dragging past the end document.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open SDI Code Editor (Inline) sample.
- Turn on View | Can Scroll Past Document End.
- Pin the Error List Panel at the bottom.
- On the editor, Select the word "public" at line 100.
- Drag the selected word down towards Error List Panel.
- Observe that the document scolls upwards until the last line is at the top of the editor.
- Expectation (Visual Studio behavior) is to allow scrolling past end document but not dragging past end document.
Is there an easy way to achieve this?
Thank you in advance.