Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when an existing PieChart's template is reapplied in a certain scenario.
- Added the DockSiteLayoutSerializer.CanSerializeUnusedLazyLoadData property, which can be set to true to re-embed unused lazy load data back into serialized layouts.
- Added the DockSite.CanToolWindowsDragToFloatingDockHostsWithWorkspaces property, which can be set to false to prevent tool windows from being dragged to floating dock hosts that contain workspaces.
- Added several virtual Initialize* methods on DockSite that can be overridden to further initialize a hosting Window prior to display.
- Added the AdvancedTabControl.CanTabsSelectOnDragOver property that can be set to false to prevent auto-selecting tabs when a system (e.g. text, file) drag occurs over them.
- Added DocumentWindow.Attach and Dock methods that allow for programmatic docking to other tabbed document windows or tabbed MDI containers.
- Improved the docking window container logic to not make the UI inactive when controls in other focus scopes like menus/toolbars get focus.
- Improved the logic for tracking the last-focused element within docking windows.
- Improved the logic for tracking HwndHost focus changes with InteropFocusTracking, particularly in nested dock site scenarios.
- Updated system drags over unselected tool window container and tabbed MDI container tabs to only select after a brief delay.
- Updated the WindowControl template.
- Updated a couple templates to work around issues when using multiple dispatchers.
- Updated menu placement logic.
- Updated non-hosted transient window drag logic for improved pointer tracking.
- Updated the dock guide display logic for certain scenarios.
- Updated the logic for working with layout transforms.
- Updated logic so that when using MVVM and dragging a docking window to a linked dock site, the related item will try to move to the target dock site's items source.
- Updated the logic for tracking where a mouse is when focus moves outside of an open auto-hide popup.
- Fixed a bug where the old version's serialized layout files might not load properly if there were floating windows.
- Fixed a bug where some content might not render correctly after an existing DockSite's template is reapplied.
- Fixed a bug where ToolWindow.Attach calls might not function correctly.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when unlinking dock sites.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window container title might not trim correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a non-hosted auto-hide popup might not close if a dock host is unloaded.
- Fixed a bug where a docking window might not be moved to a new location if its State property was set.
- Fixed a bug where touch tapping on a tool window container title bar button wouldn't click the button.
- Fixed a bug where a reopened docking window might not take on the existing docked size of its container properly.
- Fixed a bug where when using MVVM and dragging a docking window to another linked dock site could cause a layout issue or exception in various scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where deserializing a layout for invisible dock sites could show floating windows.
- Fixed a couple bugs related to tool window layout deserialization.
- Updated the Prism sample's Shell code-behind to show how regions for docking windows in XAML could be exposed to the RegionManager.
- First look at the TreeListBox and TreeListView control that are in alpha testing.
- Fixed a bug where the ZoomContentControl's zoom to region feature might not center on the target area properly.
- Fixed a bug where resetting the view might not result in the proper center point if virtual space is disabled.
- Renamed ImageToMonochromeConverter to ImageSourceContentConverter and moved it to the Shared Library, along with adding some new features.
- Reimplemented and improved the line modification mark tracking logic, also added reverted change display capabilities.
- Added the ITextChangeOptions.CanMergeIntoPreviousChange property, which can be set to true to indicate that a programmatically-created text change should be merged into the previous text change on the undo stack.
- Added the ITextChange.IsMerged property that returns if a text change is the result of two or more merged text changes.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.CanBackspaceOverSpacesToTabStop property that can be set to false to only allow backspacing over a single character when ITextDocument.AutoConvertTabsToSpaces is true.
- Added UI automation peers for IntelliPrompt quick info, parameter info, and completion lists.
- Added an overload for the IUndoHistory.Clear method that specifies whether to also reset all change tracking, and added the IUndoHistory.Cleared event.
- Updated the PasteDragDrop event to be raised for drag over events so that the drag effects can be manually altered. Normally events for PasteDragDropAction.DragOver can be ignored.
- Updated the ITextChange.CustomData property to be settable.
- Updated line number display to adjust appropriately when the first characters in a line are completely collapsed without an intra-text adornment in their place.
- Updated text drags to not scroll past the document end when the CanScrollPastDocumentEnd option is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where decoration adornments could render incorrectly when intersecting collapsed ranges.
- Fixed a bug where deleting lines near the end of a document could cause the remaining line numbers to not refresh properly.
- Fixed a bug where making the line number margin visible could initially render it with incorrect width.
- Fixed a bug where line indicators didn't toggle properly on an empty line.
- Fixed a bug where setting an invalid font family name could cause an exception if the line number margin was visible.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver was working on the name of named attribute arguments.
- Fixed a bug where documentation comments within a region directive block could prevent the region from being code outlined properly.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added a text formatter for the JSON language that beautifies the data.
- Fixed a bug with WindowChrome where maximized windows with WindowStyle=None didn't properly fill the screen.
- Fixed a bug in animated panels where an element being re-added to the panel might not properly transition in.
- Added the DynamicImage control, which is a drop-in replacement for Image that will auto-grayscale the image content when the control is disabled.
- Updated ImageConverter to return a DynamicImage instance instead of Image.
- Updated ImageSourceContentConverter to work on vector GeometryDrawings too.
- Added the attached ImageSourceContentConverter.CanConvertToMonochrome property, which can be set on portions of a DrawingImage that shouldn't be converted to monochrome, such as areas that display a selected color.
- Added the ImageSourceContentConverter.Mode property that sets whether to convert to grayscale (default) or monochrome.
- Added the UIColor.Luminance property and Grayscale method.
- Updated ConditionalConverter to return TrueValue for non-empty string values.
- Fixed a bug where a PopupButton with IsTransparencyModeEnabled set to true would show borders when disabled.
- Updated image display in many products to use the new DynamicImage control so that disabled controls get grayscale image effects. If you encounter a 'Could not find a part of the path' to bitmap image source error, specify the absolute path to the image source using pack syntax as described in the DynamicImage documentation.
Actipro Software Support