Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when an existing PieChart's template is reapplied in a certain scenario.
- Added the DockSiteLayoutSerializer.CanSerializeUnusedLazyLoadData property, which can be set to true to re-embed unused lazy load data back into serialized layouts.
- Added the DockSite.CanToolWindowsDragToFloatingDockHostsWithWorkspaces property, which can be set to false to prevent tool windows from being dragged to floating dock hosts that contain workspaces.
- Added DocumentWindow.Attach and Dock methods that allow for programmatic docking to other tabbed document windows or tabbed MDI containers.
- Updated the WindowControl template and adjusted styles.
- Updated the dock guide display logic for certain scenarios.
- Updated logic so that when using MVVM and dragging a docking window to a linked dock site, the related item will try to move to the target dock site's items source.
- Updated system drags over unselected tool window container and tabbed MDI container tabs to only select after a brief delay.
- Fixed a bug where some content might not render correctly after an existing DockSite's template is reapplied.
- Fixed a bug where ToolWindow.Attach calls might not function correctly.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when unlinking dock sites.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window container title might not trim correctly.
- Fixed a bug where a reopened docking window might not take on the existing docked size of its container properly.
- Fixed a bug where when using MVVM and dragging a docking window to another linked dock site could cause a layout issue or exception in various scenarios.
- Fixed a couple bugs related to tool window layout deserialization.
- Updated DoublePicker to support smaller range values.
- First look at the TreeListBox and TreeListView control that are in alpha testing.
- Reimplemented and improved the line modification mark tracking logic, also added reverted change display capabilities.
- Added the ITextChangeOptions.CanMergeIntoPreviousChange property, which can be set to true to indicate that a programmatically-created text change should be merged into the previous text change on the undo stack.
- Added the ITextChange.IsMerged property that returns if a text change is the result of two or more merged text changes.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.CanBackspaceOverSpacesToTabStop property that can be set to false to only allow backspacing over a single character when ITextDocument.AutoConvertTabsToSpaces is true.
- Added UI automation peers for IntelliPrompt quick info, parameter info, and completion lists.
- Added an overload for the IUndoHistory.Clear method that specifies whether to also reset all change tracking, and added the IUndoHistory.Cleared event.
Updated how focus is tracked within editor views.
- Updated the ITextChange.CustomData property to be settable.
- Updated line number display to adjust appropriately when the first characters in a line are completely collapsed without an intra-text adornment in their place.
- Updated text drags to not scroll past the document end when the CanScrollPastDocumentEnd option is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where decoration adornments could render incorrectly when intersecting collapsed ranges.
- Fixed a bug where deleting lines near the end of a document could cause the remaining line numbers to not refresh properly.
- Fixed a bug where making the line number margin visible could initially render it with incorrect width.
- Fixed a bug where line indicators didn't toggle properly on an empty line.
- Fixed a bug where setting an invalid font family name could cause an exception if the line number margin was visible.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver was working on the name of named attribute arguments.
- Fixed a bug where documentation comments within a region directive block could prevent the region from being code outlined properly.
Web Languages Add-on
- Added a text formatter for the JSON language that beautifies the data.
- Updated ConditionalConverter to return TrueValue for non-empty string values.
Actipro Software Support