A couple of Tool Window question-
- Is it possible to remove the ToolWindow title bar text? Setting ToolWindowContainer.TitleFontSize to a small number does decrease the size but setting it to 0 jumps it back up to the default. I still want a title bar since setting DockSite.ToolWindowsHaveTitleBars doesn't have preferred behavior.
- Similarly, how would I remove the title bar text when the Tool Window is floating?
- How do I style the tabs when the ToolWindow is floating? ToolWindowContainer.TabControlStyle works when they are docked but doesn't seem to have any affect when the window is floating.
- How do I adjust the color of the ToolWindow when floating? For example, DockingWindowContainerTitleBarBackgroundInactiveBrushKey works when docked but doesn't have any affect when floating.
- How do I remove the ability to maximise the ToolWindows?
Sorry for the flurry of questions but I figured it was easier to just put all this in one post.