Scenario 1: Bookmark on first line of outlining region disappears on collapse
/* comments */
1. Line 1 has no characters before the "/*"
2. Place a bookmark in line 1
3. Collapse text - we expect bookmark to be still displayed in line 1 but it is hidden
note: as long as there are characters before the "/*" in line 1, the bookmark will still be displayed upon collapse as expected.
Scenario 2: Bookmark on last line of outining region is still displayed on collapse
/* comments */abc
1. There is some text after the "*/" in line 3
2. Place a bookmark in line 3 (and make sure no bookmark in line 1)
3. Collapse text - we expect bookmark from line 3 to be hidden since line 3 is hidden, but there is a bookmark displayed in line 1
note: if there are no characters after the "/*" in line 3, the bookmark will be hidden upon collapse as expected.