Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available. This version makes several important bug fixes in the Docking/MDI product and is highly recommended.
Detailed Update List
- Updated labels to not render if their text is null.
- Improved the keyboard Tab experience with AdvancedTabControl.
- Fixed a bug where Alt+F4 could close a docking window whose CanClose property was false.
- Fixed a bug where AdvancedTabItem could incorrectly intercept a right-click over its displayed content area.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur while dragging docking windows in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where clicking the title bar of a floating tool window might not always cause it to reflect focus.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where clicking a Hyperlink could trigger an exception in a certain scenario.
- Improved the logic for determining when to scroll the completion list selection to the middle.
- Improved the logic for determining when bookmark indicators should be hidden due to collapsed regions.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to close if text is changed outside of the session, only in the focused view.
- Fixed a bug where Windows 10 was rendering WindowChrome outer glows on other desktops.
Actipro Software Support