Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available. This build contains all the updates we've made to 2016.1, prior to the 2017.1 version, which should be out very soon.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the logic used to determine floating dock host bounds when floating a tool window.
- Improved the keyboard Tab experience with AdvancedTabControl.
- Improved focus handling for docking window content when tabs are clicked.
- Improved the performance of layout deserialization logic in complex layouts.
- Updated floating dock host Windows to use the same text formatting mode as the main Window.
- Fixed a bug where deserializing a layout with floating documents that are no longer available could show an empty window.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build related to deserialized layouts where reopening a formerly hidden floating docking window might not show it as floating.
- Fixed a bug where an owned floating dock host Window that was maximized could possibly throw an exception after the main app Window was minimized and then restored.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur if a theme change was made while an auto-hide popup was open.
- Fixed a bug where several edit boxes weren't properly focusing their drop-down content when displayed.
- Fixed a bug where a generic collection of abstract class items was allowing items to be created via the inline collection editing feature.
- Added the Backstage.CanClose property, which can be set to false to hide the close button. This is useful for app startup scenarios where Backstage is presented to force the end user to create or open a document.
- Updated Backstage to ensure the selected tab, instead of a header button, is focused when the Backstage reopens.
- Fixed a bug where touchscreen PCs with the right-handed setting could show a gap between application menu items and their popup content.
- Fixed a bug where popup gallery items on a minimized Ribbon might not raise commands properly.
- Updated code snippet field tooltips to support line feeds and word wrap when needed.
- Updated the XmlReader used within HtmlContentProvider to not perform character checking.
- Fixed a bug where horizontal scrolling to found text might work incorrectly.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the CSharpCodeSnippetProvider to watch for snippet shortcuts that could begin with a '#' character.
- Improved the speed of the C# and VB text formatters.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated WindowChrome to not apply region clipping in certain scenarios unless a theme with rounded window corners is used.
- Fixed a WindowChrome bug where a maximized window might not size correctly on a secondary monitor that had a resolution larger than the primary monitor.
- Fixed a bug where animated panels might not calculate bounds properly before the first arrange cycle.
- Made a couple TaskBoard-related panels have settable Orientation properties.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a non-Visual (like a Run) in a TaskCard could throw an exception.
Actipro Software Support