Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new major release of Wizard (for WPF) is now available. Updates include:
- Completely rewrote the page transition framework so that it has many more built-in transition type options, is more customizable, and allows for the creation of any custom transition type.
- Update the sample project to demo all built-in transition types along with a custom transition.
- Added the Wizard.TransitionSelector property, which uses a TransitionSelector to select the transitions to perform between pages.
- Added the Wizard.TransitionDefaultDirection property, which tells transitions that use a direction which way to present their effect.
- Improved the speed of animated transition effects.
- Added the WizardPagePresenter class, which is now used to control the display of pages within a Wizard.
- BREAK: Renamed the AnimationEffectDirection enumeration to TransitionDirection.
- BREAK: Removed the BackwardProgressTransitionDirection, BackwardProgressTransitionType, ForwardProgressTransitionDirection, and ForwardProgressTransitionType properties from the Wizard class since they are now replaced by the more customizable TransitionSelector property.
- BREAK: Removed the WizardPageTransitionType enumeration since it is no longer needed for the new transition framework.
- BREAK: Renamed all public ICommand properties on the WizardCommands class to not have "Command" in the names since it is redundant and doesn't match Microsoft standards. For instance "WizardCommands.NextPageCommand" is now "WizardCommands.NextPage".
- Added documentation on converting from v1.0 to v2.0.
- Changed the install location of the assemblies in the Program Files folders to be under a platform (WPF) folder.
- Added extensive documentation on all the useful controls and components in the Shared library.
- Updated the Shared library, adding a number of useful controls and components.
Actipro Software Support