Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added a tech preview of an in-ribbon Gallery control. The Gallery control is not yet feature complete and doesn't yet fully adhere to standards. This will be enhanced in upcoming versions.
- Added the Gallery class and the GalleryPopupResizeMode enumeration.
- Added the GalleryRowDown, GalleryRowUp, and TogglePopup commands to the RibbonCommands class.
- Added a hue-spectrum color picker in the Shared library and added a UserControl in the sample project showing how to use it and bind it to RGB textboxes.
- Updated the ribbon demo so that a color picker is embedded in a drop-down on the Ribbon Demo tab and allows you to select a completely custom theme color.
- Added a large style for in-ribbon CustomControl objects so that they can fill the height of the Ribbon instead of being restricted to the small control height.
- Added a new alternate ScrollViewer and ScrollBar style that should be used for ComboBoxes and ListBoxes.
- Added a minimum width to the ComboBox drop-downs.
- Tweaked the color schemes.
- Updated the ScrollViewers in the ComboBox and TextBox control templates to use the proper scrollbar style.
- Fixed a bug where CheckBox and RadioButton labels weren't vertically centered.
- Fixed a bug where a RibbonWindow was able to be resized even if its ResizeMode was set to NoResize.
- Fixed a bug where RibbonWindow title bar buttons didn't disable/hide appropriately for the various ResizeModes.
- Changed the install location of the assemblies in the Program Files folders to be under a platform (WPF) folder.
- Added new documentation topics on Ribbon features.
- Added extensive documentation on all the useful controls and components in the Shared library.
- Updated the Shared library, adding a number of useful controls and components.
Actipro Software Support