I am trying to include C# snippet into a Syntax Editor (#if and #region - found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\VC#\Snippets\1033\Visual C#).
Steps to reproduce:
1. Copy pp_region.snippet into ..\WPF-Controls\v16.1.0634\SampleBrowser\ProductSamples\SyntaxEditorSamples\Languages\Snippets\CSharp
2. Include as Embedded Resource in CSharp Language Definition
3. Build and launch SDI Editor
4. Edit | Intelliprompt | Insert Snippet. Observe that #region is listed as available snippet and selecting it would insert the relevant #region snippet content.
5. On empty line, type #region. Then, press 'TAB'. Observe that the #region (shortcut for #region) does not activate the insertion of the code snippet.
Have I missed some crucial step?