It is an old language (relatviely speeking), but I still use it and others do too.
2. .mscr and .mortrun
3. A basic scripting language that can be used on:
PC = PC (Windows XP/Vista)
PPC = PocketPC
SP = Smartphone
PNA = Navigation device
From the developers pdf file. MortScript is "just" an interpreter (similar to the runtime environment of Visual Basic), so there's no visible program that can be run for itself. The script language is focused on batch control, i.e. to run other applications and remote control them, and to do basic system operations, like file operations, registry modifications, and such. Due to this, only basic dialogs are available.
4. www.sto-helit.de but he got hcked and is down
5. Where specifically can the language's list of keywords, comment styles, etc. be found?
6. comments are made with a single quote symbol '
7. See my wiki page https://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index.php?title=MortScript
8. See my wiki page
I also have created languge files for Notepad++ to get hints and syntax highlights. Message me if you would like me to send those files.
[Modified 2 years ago]