Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where a single bar in chart might not render properly.
- Added a text area automation peer that wraps text area elements within an editor view.
- Improved the rendering of squiggle lines to be bolder and more wave-like.
- Updated paste logic to only allow a line-oriented paste if there is a zero-length selection.
- Updated the default completion list item sort logic to use a current culture comparison instead of ordinal.
- Fixed a bug with certain character class usage scenarios.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the C# parser to support C# 6 syntax.
- Updated the VB parser to support VB 14 syntax.
- Updated the C# and VB parsers to report a syntax error when an unterminated string is found.
- Improved string delimiter auto-completion logic.
- Improved resolver logic for working with partial classes.
- Improved resolver support for base type instance references.
- Improved the binary assembly serializer logic to better handle obfuscated assemblies.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the JSON grammar to properly accept any expression at the root level instead of only object.
- Improved documentation content size when in high DPI.
Actipro Software Support