Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the FloatingWindowShowInTaskBarMode.Always option, which lets floating tool windows appear in the task bar.
- Updated the Prism sample's DockSiteRegionBehavior to properly remove a view from the region when a related docking window is unregistered from its dock site.
- Improved system dragging over tabs to properly indicate no drop is supported, while still allowing tabs to be selected on hover.
- Improved focus logic.
- Improved logic for determining when a tab is about to drag in scenarios where the tab control is moved on selection due to external controls being added to the layout.
- Improved XBAP support.
- Added a DefaultValue property to numerous edit boxes that provides the value to set when incrementing/decrementing from a null value.
- Updated edit boxes to handle mouse wheel events when their popup is open.
- Fixed a bug where certain DataGrid column interop properties weren't being passed down to the core edit box instances properly.
- Fixed a bug where DateEditBox.CanRetainTime didn't always work properly.
- Fixed a bug in EnumEditBox where a data-bound flags value might not initially appear correctly in the popup.
- Improved TreeListBox's tracking of the first item to focus on focus gain.
- Updated TreeListBoxItem to match other controls like ListBox and not auto-select itself on focus.
- Updated property editors that use Editors' edit boxes to appear empty when the PropertyGrid is examining multiple data objects with different property values.
- Improved Backstage tab and separator rendering.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved resolver logic for working with partial classes.
- Improved resolver support for base type instance references.
- Improved the binary assembly serializer logic to better handle obfuscated assemblies.
- Fixed a bug in the RecentDocumentManager pruning logic.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where a small border could temporarily appear when a window with WindowChrome was activated/deactivated in a certain scenario.
Actipro Software Support