Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the read-only document contextual indicator to render separately from any custom contextual content.
- Improved logic for when dragging a single floating tabbed document window.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where a standard MDI window opened in a maxmized state might not arrange properly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where pressing Esc during a drag-to-float operation might hide the dragged windows.
- Added the TreeListBoxItemAdapter.OnDragStart and OnDragComplete methods that fire immediately before and after a drag occurs from the TreeListBox, allowing for custom drag adorners to be used.
- Improved TreeListBox support for child node move operations within the same parent to retain selection when appropriate.
- Added the PartEditBoxBase.TextAlignment property to control the alignment of the text area (i.e. right-align numeric edit boxes). Use this instead of HorizontalContentAlignment.
- Fixed a bug where using a numeric key tip to access an indexed recent document menu item on a classic application menu would make an invalid key sound.
- Added logic for unhandled clicks on intra-line adornments to move the caret to the owning view line.
- Improved editor view logic that brings lines into view to account for intra-line adornments.
- Improved copy line functionality to better handle word wrap scenarios.
- Improved move selected lines functionality to better handle word wrap scenarios.
Actipro Software Support