Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the shape properties on line charts to use a round segment join.
- Improved numerous edit actions to retain their final selection after the action goes through an undo/redo process.
- Improved how Tab indenting is handled when there is a block selection.
- Improved the Cut Line to Clipboard edit action to support multiple lines.
- Updated the hit-testing mechanism to return a new result type for intra-line spacers, which prevents mouse hovers over them from triggering IntelliPrompt quick info.
- Updated the Caret property to implement INotifyPropertyChanged and raise the event when the selection changes, thereby allowing UI to bind right to properties such as Position.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt popups to not switch to partial opacity if both Ctrl and Alt are held down.
- Updated how IntelliPrompt quick info providers recognize when to close.
- Updated certain edit actions that retain selection to not force the selection range to be normalized.
- Fixed a bug where vertical scrolling was possible in a certain scenario when in single line mode.
- Fixed a bug where certain text formatting calls over very small ranges could lead to an exception in TextSnapshotReader.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved logic for selecting the best IntelliPrompt parameter info member overload when typing a comma at the end of an argument list.
- Updated how the resolver handles base type resolution to prevent a possible exception.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the XML line commenter to comment the entire line text when there is no selection.
Actipro Software Support