How to disable "#region"...

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 6 years ago by Horst Noll
Version: 17.2.0661

Hello,

is it possible to disable the "#region"  and preventing the user to expand or collapse the region?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Horst

Comments (3)

Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Horst,

Is this in one of our syntax languages or one of your own?  Do you mean you don't want #region to be collapsible at all, or instead you want it collapsed and unable to be expanded by the user?  Please give a little more detail about your target scenario.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 6 years ago by Horst Noll

Hi!

The region shall be collapsed and unable to be expanded by the user. This already works right now. Whats not working is when I programmatically select a collapsed line the region gets expanded. I do not want this.The user shall only be able to see the #region line (region begin)

Thanks for your superb support.

Regards

Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Horst,

As long as you make your selection exactly at or around the collapsed text range and don't have the start/end within the collapsed text range, I believe the region will stay collapsed and won't auto-expand.  It auto-expands if you programmatically select within the collapsed text range.

If you are seeing differently, please send some code that shows it.  Perhaps a code snippet we could paste in the main SDI Code Editor sample using our C# language, since that has regions.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.