A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated the shape properties on line charts to use a round segment join.
- Added AdvancedTabControl tab panel support for the mouse wheel to scroll tabs when using certain tab overflow behaviors.
- Improved selection logic when docking multiple windows at the same time.
- Improved AdvancedTabControl's panel to allow for customization of the tab layout.
- Updated floating dock hosts to show an external title bar when there is a single tool window container and tool windows don't have their own title bars.
- Updated docking window tab animation to not occur when deserializing a layout.
- Improved focus handling on layout changes.
- Fixed a bug where setting the TabbedMdiHost.TabControlStyle property wouldn't immediately update the tab highlight brushes.
- Updated the color pickers such that the end user can tap and drag anywhere in a hue ring or saturation/brightness square to change color attributes, and not just on the thumb.
- Added a new drop-down to ColorPicker that allows switching between RGB and HSB text input modes.
- Added new features for adding inline UI elements within edit boxes.
- Updated the TimeEditBox QuickStart to show off an inline button for setting the current time.
- Improved the DateEditBox and TimeEditBox default formats to better support parsing of entered text values that lack part delimiters.
- Improved EditBoxPicker input handling for a more ComboBox-like experience.
- Updated DateTimeEditBox and TimeEditBox to better handle millisecond entry.
- Improved TimeSpanEditBox's text entry support for custom formats.
- Updated TimeSpanPicker to only allow editing of parts that appear in the TimeSpanEditBox's format.
- Added the DateTimeEditBox.SetValueToNowCommand property, that resets the Value to DateTime.Now when executed.
- Adjusted how AutoCompleteBox handles refocusing after a submit occurs.
- Added the TreeListViewColumn.SortDirection property and related ColumnSortDirection enumeration that can be used to indicate that a sort glyph should appear in the column header when paired with a custom sorting mechanism.
- Improved TreeListBox selection tracking performance.
- Updated TreeListBox to properly check CanDragItems prior to starting any sort of drag.
- Updated the templates for default property value editors.
Fixed a bug where pressing Tab to navigate focus through the PropertyGrid wouldn't scroll to newly-focused items off-screen.
- Fixed a PropertyGrid bug where some read-only properties might not show as read-only in UI.
- Improved numerous edit actions to retain their final selection after the action goes through an undo/redo process.
- Improved how Tab indenting is handled when there is a block selection.
- Improved the Cut Line to Clipboard edit action to support multiple lines.
- Updated the hit-testing mechanism to return a new result type for intra-line spacers, which prevents mouse hovers over them from triggering IntelliPrompt quick info.
- Updated the Caret property to implement INotifyPropertyChanged and raise the event when the selection changes, thereby allowing UI to bind right to properties such as Position.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt popups to not switch to partial opacity if both Ctrl and Alt are held down.
- Updated ScrollBar style to be consistent across platform versions.
- Updated certain edit actions that retain selection to not force the selection range to be normalized.
- Fixed a bug where vertical scrolling was possible in a certain scenario when in single line mode.
- Fixed a bug where certain text formatting calls over very small ranges could lead to an exception in TextSnapshotReader.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved logic for selecting the best IntelliPrompt parameter info member overload when typing a comma at the end of an argument list.
- Updated how the resolver handles base type resolution to prevent a possible exception.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the XML line commenter to comment the entire line text when there is no selection.
- Added the DisposableObjectBase class.
Actipro Software Support