Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Changed the ISeriesStyleSelector.SelectBarStyle method to be passed bar index and count, allowing for individual bars to be customized.
- Updated the free sample C#/VB syntax languages to support C# 6 and VB 14 enhancements.
- Updated the HtmlContentProvider.GetContent method to catch any XmlExceptions that can occur from invalid markup.
- Improved how IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions handle indentation.
- Fixed a bug where rendering issues could occur in a certain scenario when editing the same document in multiple editors.
- Fixed a bug in the TextChangeOffsetDelta.SequentialOnly logic for a text change.
- Fixed a bug where the indicator margin didn't render glyphs for tagged ranges that began at a line terminator.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt code snippet selection sessions weren't excluding empty folders.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions didn't track dependent field text ranges properly in undo scenarios.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where typing a '.' at the start of the document could lock up the resolver.
- Fixed a bug where using document header text could cause a parser exception in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the XML auto-completion logic to self-close start tags if a '/' is typed.
Actipro Software Support