Posted 11 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Changed the ISeriesStyleSelector.SelectBarStyle method to be passed bar index and count, allowing for individual bars to be customized.
- Updated the docking window container UIA hierarchy to better support Coded UI Test.
- Updated clicks on auto-hide tabs to focus the tab prior to opening/closing the auto-hide popup.
- Improved the logic when dragging over linked nested dock sites such that a dock host in the same dock site will be targeted by default. If the Shift modifier key is pressed, an alternate child/parent dock site's dock host that intersects the same location can be targeted.
- Fixed a bug where a docking window may not remain active after being dragged to a linked dock site.
- Fixed a bug when deserializing a tool window layout where a tool window in tabbed MDI might not open properly in the primary dock host.
- Fixed a bug where resizing a WindowControl didn't always work correctly when MinWidth or MinHeight was set.
- Improved MaskedTextBox's ability to block some input that would trigger a shorter match.
- Added the IsNaNAllowed, IsNegativeInfinityAllowed, and IsPositiveInfinityAllowed properties to the CornerRadiusEditBox, PointEditBox, RectEditBox, SizeEditBox, ThicknessEditBox, and VectorEditBox controls, which can be set to support NaN and infinity component values.
- Updated the Today button to disable when today's date is not selectable.
- Updated certain edit box popups to scale down in size if there isn't enough room for them to display.
- Fixed a bug where the MonthCalendar didn't format decades and centuries properly per the current system culture settings.
- Fixed a bug where EnumListBoxItem's template for non-Flags items could show checkboxes after a theme change.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where TreeListView cells might not size and scroll correctly.
- Updated the free sample C#/VB syntax languages to support C# 6 and VB 14 enhancements.
- Updated the HtmlContentProvider.GetContent method to catch any XmlExceptions that can occur from invalid markup.
- Improved how IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions handle indentation.
- Fixed a bug where rendering issues could occur in a certain scenario when editing the same document in multiple editors.
- Fixed a bug where the indicator margin didn't render glyphs for tagged ranges that began at a line terminator.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt code snippet selection sessions weren't excluding empty folders.
- Fixed a bug where IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions didn't track dependent field text ranges properly in undo scenarios.
- Fixed a bug in the TextChangeOffsetDelta.SequentialOnly logic for a text change.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where typing a '.' at the start of the document could lock up the resolver.
- Fixed a bug where using document header text could cause a parser exception in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Improved the XML auto-completion logic to self-close start tags if a '/' is typed.
Actipro Software Support