A major new version of the Actipro Silverlight controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated indicator margin glyph quick info to be based on the topmost glyph.
- Added the IParameterInfoSession.HasSelectionChanged property.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where IntelliPrompt quick info and parameter info sessions couldn't open for read-only text ranges.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt parameter info to retain its current user-specified selection, if any, as the user makes text changes.
- Added support for the C# 'dynamic' keyword to show in IntelliPrompt.
- Adjusted the text formatting logic.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over a variable declarator name could show IntelliPrompt quick info for a resolved target with the same name.
- Made the Actipro license validation logic thread-safe.
About Silverlight Controls
All Silverlight control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Silverlight controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Silverlight Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 40% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Silverlight Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Silverlight Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
Free Evaluation Download
You can download a free evaluation of all our Silverlight controls from this page:
If you own an older Silverlight controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
[Modified 4 years ago]
Actipro Software Support