A major new version of the Actipro Universal Windows controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated tool window context menus to hide the 'Dock as Document' menu item if there is no MDI in the current DockSite.
- Updated TabbedMdiHost to set a single child TabbedMdiContainer's DockedSize when the host's DockedSize is changed.
- Fixed a bug where lazy-loaded tool windows could appear out of a previously-serialized order.
- Fixed a bug where a reopened docking window might not select the most recent breadcrumb location for a target state.
- Updated some automation peer logic.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.SelectAll method.
- Updated the AutoComplexBox.TextChanged event arguments to pass an IsPopupAllowed property that can be set to false to prevent the popup from showing for the popup.
- Updated DateTime manipulation methods to adhere to the current culture-based calendar's min/max values.
- Updated TimeEditBox to preserve the date portion of the DateTime.
- Moved the primitive control EmbeddedTextBox to the Shared Library so it can be used by other products as well.
- Updated PropertyGrid to support multi-selection modes.
- Updated TreeListBoxItem to become the primary selection when in single selection mode it receives focus.
- Added the TreeListBox.IsRootItemVisibleChanged event.
- Added a TreeListBoxItemMenuEventArgs.IsBackground property that indicates if a right-click was past the last column in a TreeListView.
- Updated right-clicks on selected TreeListBox items when in Multiple selection mode to not deselect.
- Improved how TreeListBox items load children to support a lazy-loading scenario.
- Improved TreeListBox in multi-selection mode to update TreeListBoxItem selection state when items are added that are pre-selected via an item adapter.
- Updated the tree node expansion logic.
- Fixed a bug where TreeListBox with a ChildrenQueryModeDefault of OnExpansion wasn't calling the TreeListBoxItemAdapter.CanHaveChildren method properly.
- Fixed a bug where merged properties didn't use a custom property editor specified with EditorAttribute.
- Fixed a bug where a stack overflow could occur in TreeListBox when working with extremely deep trees.
- Fixed a bug where dragging and dropping a TreeListBox item when filtering is active could show the dropped item in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where changing a TreeListView column width to a star-sized column might not allow it to resize.
- Fixed a bug where TreeListView column headers weren't marking clicks as handled.
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking a TreeListView column header resize gripper to auto-resize could raise the ColumnTapped event for the next column.
- Fixed a bug where removing a TreeListBox item didn't properly mark that tree node as hidden.
- Fixed a bug where adding an item to a list in a PropertyGrid with filtering active might not show the filtered items.
- Improved the word wrap logic for determining where to wrap text.
- Updated indicator margin glyph quick info to be based on the topmost glyph.
- Added the IParameterInfoSession.HasSelectionChanged property.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where IntelliPrompt quick info and parameter info sessions couldn't open for read-only text ranges.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved IntelliPrompt parameter info to retain its current user-specified selection, if any, as the user makes text changes.
- Added support for the C# 'dynamic' keyword to show in IntelliPrompt.
- Adjusted the text formatting logic.
- Fixed a bug where hovering over a variable declarator name could show IntelliPrompt quick info for a resolved target with the same name.
- Made the Actipro license validation logic thread-safe.
About Universal Windows Controls
All Universal Windows control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Universal Windows controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Universal Windows Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 50% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Universal Windows Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Universal Windows Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
Free Evaluation Download
You can download a free evaluation of all our Universal Windows controls from this page:
If you own an older Universal Windows controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
Actipro Software Support