Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the SelectedTabChanging and SelectedTabChanged events to the Ribbon class. Tab changes may be cancelled in the SelectedTabChanging event.
- Added the OnSelectedTabChanging and OnSelectedTabChanged methods to the Ribbon class.
- Continued implementing more optional and required Gallery features.
- Added the IsCategorizationEnabled, IsExpandableInRibbon, IsPreviewEnabled, PopupDesiredColumns, SelectedItem, and SelectedPreviewItem properties to the Gallery class.
- Added the Gallery.Category attached property.
- BREAK: Removed the Gallery.ItemCategoryPropertyName property.
- Added the GalleryItem class.
- Updated Tab controls so that when their IsEnabled property is set to false, they will draw text in a disabled color and mouse wheel tab selection will not select them.
- Added an IsEnabled setter to the IRibbonControl interface.
- Added code to support the display of screen tips for small menu items.
- Updated the FontFamilyComboBox to display previews of the font families along with tooltips containing their names (useful for symbol fonts).
- Added the ControlBase.UseLabelWhenNoImage property, which governs whether to display a label in a SmallNoLabel size when no image is available.
- Updated all buttons so that by default they will display a label appropriately in a SmallNoLabel size when no image is available.
- Changed sample Window icon resource URI's to allow for display in Blend.
- Updated properties on the Ribbon control so that they appear properly in Blend, and ones that should not be displayed in the designer are hidden.
- Added an AdornerDecorator to the root of the RibbonWindow template.
- Fixed a bug where the ComboBox.IsPreviewEnabled property wasn't being used to prevent preview notifications when set to false.
- Fixed a bug where right-clicking a menu or split button would not display the context menu properly.
- Fixed a bug where key tips for contextual tabs weren't displayed.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where the Ribbon could not be opened in Blend.
- Fixed a bug where a RibbonWindow could be sized below its minimum width and height.
- Updated the sample project to demonstrate gallery item live preview. Select text and hover over the items in the Text Highlight Color gallery on the Home tab to see this in action.
- Updated the Tab and Gallery documentation topics.
- Updated the Shared library.
Actipro Software Support