Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the SyntaxEditor.ScrollToCaretOnSelectAll property which governs whether the editor will scroll to the end of the document when doing a select all.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.DragDropTextReselectEnabled property, which controls whether dropped text is reselected.
- Added an RecursiveDescentSemanticParser.TokenIs overload that takes an array of token IDs to check for.
- Updated the Find and Replace method in EditorViewFindReplace so that they reselect the original selected text when Search in Selection is used and the search passes the start offset.
- Updated the EditorViewFindReplace.ReplaceAll code so that reselects the selected text when Search in Selection is used.
- Tweaked the regular expression parsing code.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Home or Shift+Home in the middle of a line with only whitespace should only move the caret to the start of the line.
- Fixed a bug where switching out one large Document in a SyntaxEditor with a smaller Document could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where making a document modification that would expand a collapsed node might not update the vertical scrollbar maximum correctly.
- Fixed a bug where interface type variables wouldn't display Object members in their member lists.
- Fixed a bug in the error recovery for If statements in the VB language.
- Updated root element tag member list so that the proper xmlns attribute is automatically inserted.
- Fixed a bug where a space after an attribute name and before an = was marked as a syntax error.
- Fixed a bug where using the XmlSchemaResolver.DefaultNamespace could override an xmlns that was specified in code.
Actipro Software Support