WPF Studio v2018 interfering with other vendor controls

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 5 years ago by Rick - Developer, Visual Software Systems LLC
Version: 18.1.0674
Platform: .NET 4.7
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm not sure where to post this issue, so I chose this as the most generic forum for WPF Studio.  Something has changed in WPF Studio v2018 that is interfering with ComponentOne's C1DataGrid control that I use in my application.  The specific issue is that the context menu no longer displays in the grid.  I know that the context menu is bound to the control, contains the correct menu items, and that the ContextMenuOpening event is firing.  The menu just doesn't get displayed. 

I have confirmed that this is an issue with WPF Studio 2018.1.673/674 but not with WPF Studio 2017.2.660. If I remove WPF Studio v2018 and reinstall WPF Studio v2017, everything works correctly again.

[Modified 5 years ago]

Comments (1)

Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Rick,

That's odd... we aren't intentionally blocking any context menus.  Can you narrow down which ancestor control of ours (i.e. docking windows, etc.) might be intecepting it?  Also if you write our support address and reference this thread, we could have you try other older 2018.1 builds to try and determine exactly where something changed.

[Modified 5 years ago]

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 7 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.