Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added the IntelliPromptQuickInfo.GetQuickInfoForSyntaxHighlightedTextRange method that returns quick info formatting for a syntax-highlighted range of text in the current document.
- Changed the core view text replacement method so that it always wraps modifications in an undo group. Thus any smart indent is applied into the same group as the modification that initiated it.
- Fixed an exception that could fire in the parser generator when generating an error message in a certain scenario.
- Fixed an exception that could fire when switching from manual outlining to automatic outlining in a certain scenario.
- Updated the SyntaxLanguage.ErrorDisplayEnabled functionality so that if there are more than one semantic parser syntax error that occurs on the same text range, they will all appear in the mouseover tooltip for the syntax error span indicator.
- Added smart indent capabilities to the XML language.
- Added the XmlContextElement.Attributes property, which lists the attributes in the element. The keys are the attribute namespace prefix and name, and the values are of type XmlContextAttribute.
- Added the QualifiedName property to the XmlContextElement and XmlContextAttribute classes.
- Added the XmlSyntaxLanguage.EndTagQuickInfoMode property, which controls when to display quick info for end tags.
- Added the XmlEndTagQuickInfoMode enumeration.
Actipro Software Support