Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Updated the dynamic JScript language to allow for regular expression literal syntax.
- Tweaked several keywords in the dynamic SQL language.
- Adjusted how the member list functions when redisplayed while already visible.
- Fixed a bug where when SyntaxEditor.WhitespaceLineEndsVisible was true, a line end glyph was being drawn at the end of the document.
- Fixed a bug where editor view buttons were visible in printouts and print preview mode.
- Updated the C# language so that it uses a case sensitive search to resolve contextual items such as type/member names.
- Added the DotNetContext.IsLanguageCaseSensitive property.
- Tweaked context resolution so that C# uses case sensitive lookups and VB handles case insensitivity better in certain areas.
- Fixed a bug where VB exponentiation operators weren't being parsed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where VB For Each statements were requiring an expression after the Next keyword in order for them to be parsed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where VB ReDim clauses weren't being parsed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where loading an assembly for reflection that contained a parameter in a method with a null name could throw an exception.
- Added the W3C XHTML XSD file to the XML Reflection QuickStart, so that it demos an HTML editor.
- Updated the attribute member list so that it will not show attributes that are already inserted into the element.
- Changed the document formatting code to properly indent tags when multiple tags appear on the same line.
- Tweaked the context determination code when typing an attribute name.
- Adjusted the schema resolver to not insert an xmlns attribute when completing a root element member list if the namespace is the same as the XmlSchemaResolver.DefaultNamespace.
- Fixed a bug where attributes were showing syntax errors when there was no text specified in the quoted value.
- Fixed a bug where attributes that should have namespace prefixes were not showing the prefixes in the member list.
- Fixed a bug where redisplaying a member list (via Ctrl+Space) that filters down to no items while a member list is already displayed throws an exception when a key is typed.
- Fixed a bug where loading the XmlSyntaxLanguage in the designer would cause an exception.
- Fixed a bug where the XML schema validation was only showing up to one error message per tag.
Actipro Software Support