Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Ribbon (for WPF) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added demos of using a DateTimePicker to the Edit tab in the sample project.
- Added the ButtonBase.MenuItemDescription, which can be used to show an extended description on large menu items in the application menu.
- Added the FontFamilyComboBox.UsePreviewInItemRendering property, which controls whether each item in the drop-down will draw using the actual font family it represents.
- Added the Ribbon.IsTabGroupVariantPreLoadingEnabled property, which when true (the default) will pre-load all tab group variants instead of loading the variants when each tab is first clicked.
- Added code so that when ribbon controls are dynamically added or removed, the group variants should adjust their layouts properly.
- Changed RibbonControlCollection to inherit DeferrableObservableCollection instead of ObservableCollection.
- Updated the FontSizeComboBox so that when multiple font sizes are selected, a blank string is displayed instead of the text NaN.
- Improved the FontFamilyComboBox popup load time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause recursion of the Ribbon.SelectedTabChanging event when a MessageBox was displayed in an event handler.
- Fixed a bug where setting IsMinimized to true in XAML would throw and exception when the Ribbon was created at run-time.
- Fixed a bug where the layout of a RibbonWindow might not be correct in certain high DPI modes in Vista.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous maintenance release where the tab panel item may no render correctly.
- Fixed a bug where when the ribbon was minimized, if the window was resized, the group variants did not update properly when a tab was clicked to show the minimized popup.
- Fixed a bug where in certain situations, clicking the drop-down button on a combobox would not properly display the drop-down.
- Updated the Shared libary to include a full set of date/time controls and classes.
Actipro Software Support