Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor (for Windows Forms) maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added some code to help prevent object disposed errors when semantic parsing from a worker thread completes after a SyntaxEditor is disposed.
- Fixed a bug where if the member list was already visible and Show is called to build an updated list, the proper item that should be selected based on the offset range was not being selected.
- Fixed a bug where the TypeMemberDropDownList could throw an invalid DropDownWidth exception in a certain scenario.
- BREAK: Changed the Element.NamespaceDeclarations property to be a HybridDictionary instead of StringDictionary. This was done to ensure that the keys are case sensitive, since StringDictionary keys are not.
- BREAK: Changed the XmlContext.NamespacePrefixes property to be a HybridDictionary instead of StringDictionary. This was done to ensure that the keys are case sensitive, since StringDictionary keys are not.
- Tweaked the grammar handling of XML processing instructions.
- Fixed a bug in the XML language smart indent where it could indent one level too much when pressing Enter within a block tag.
Actipro Software Support