Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the DockingWindowDefaultLocationEventArgs.FloatingLocation property that specifies the floating location of the docking window when e.ShouldFloat is set in a DockSite.WindowDefaultLocationRequested event handler.
- Improved the cleanup of open document references.
- Improved key processing to allow child controls to handle keys like Esc, thereby preventing the dock site from handling them.
- Improved the DockSite.PrimaryDocumentChanged event to not fire until the end of a batch MVVM items source update.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent context menus on child controls from opening in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where adding a docking window via MVVM with IsActive set to true might not result in the docking window being selected.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be throw when right-clicking within a popup anchored in an AdvancedTabControl.
- Fixed a bug where the correct tab might not be activated properly after doing a batch MVVM items source update.
- Added an IsUndoEnabled property to all edit boxes, determining whether undo/redo support is enabled for the text-editing portion of the controls.
- Updated TimeEditBox to not change the date portion of the value when parsing typed text or spinning.
- Fixed a bug where the MonthCalendar would disable a date if the Minimum is set to that date but with a time after midnight.
- Fixed a memory leak that could occur when refreshing the children of a collapsed TreeListBox node.
- Updated the PropertyGrid.MiscCategoryName property to return a localized version of the 'Misc' text by default.
- Added the Tab.UseColors property that is set appropriately by each theme via a new AssetResourceKeys.ContextualTabUseColorsBooleanKey resource.
- Updated how the Tab.IsSelected property is implemented.
- Updated the PopupControlService logic for attempting to focus the first focusable child control on an opened popup.
- Improved the ability of buttons to coerce a default checkable command parameter when the Command property is set.
- Fixed a bug where an in-ribbon gallery might not properly configure variants initially in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where an in-ribbon gallery that can auto-size might not expand properly as items are added dynamically.
- Fixed a couple bugs with contextual tab borders not always rendering correctly when used with minimized popups.
- Added handling for any possible system exceptions that could arise from clipboard access.
- Optimized tag aggregators to not raise a TagsChanged event when refreshing if there were no taggers before or after the refresh.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved lock access to the assembly repository across multiple threads.
- Fixed a bug in WindowChrome that could prevent a maximized window from restoring to its previous bounds in a certain situation.
Hotfix Update 2019-05-30
- Resolved a bug introduced in the original build 676 where the Ribbon Home tab wasn't selected when first loaded.
[Modified 3 months ago]
Actipro Software Support