Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a rendering bug when plotting charts for a single date/time axis unit range.
- Added a virtual DockSite.ProcessDockHostKeyDown method that is called when a key is pressed while focus is within a DockHost.
- Updated AdvancedTabControl to ensure the selected tab remains visible in tab overflow scenarios when the control is resized smaller.
- Fixed a bug where the AdvancedTabControl highlight brushes might not be updated correctly in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a recent build where context menus on controls within a tab page might not open.
- Fixed a bug where the right/bottom edge of dock guide display could be clipped in some single monitor scenarios.
- Added the ColorEditBox.IsInitialValueComparedOnPopup property that determines whether the initial value is compared to the current value on the picker popup.
- Added the ColorPicker.ComparisonValue and IsComparisonValueVisible properties that support a comparison color.
- Added the HsbColorPicker.ComparisonValue and IsComparisonValueVisible properties that support a comparison color.
- Improved DoublePicker and SinglePicker to better support very small numbers.
- Improved MaskedTextBox input logic to allow typing anywhere in the leading prompt characters.
- Updated GradientStopSlider to return a default width when measured with infinite width.
- Fixed a MaskedTextBox bug where pressing Backspace after the first character might not delete it.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where the MonthCalendar's decade view could throw an exception.
- Fixed several MonthCalendar scenarios where non-Gregorian calendars could throw an exception.
- Updated gauges to force TextFormattingMode.Ideal so that any contained text always renders clearly.
- Updated TreeListBox to recursively search the tree for filter results as appropriate when the TreeItemChildrenQueryMode.OnExpansion option is used and TreeListBox.AutoExpandItemsOnFilter is set. In lazy-load scenarios where there are large load times (e.g. database or file system access), keep the AutoExpandItemsOnFilter property false when filtering to prevent initial display performance.
- Improved the performance of handling some external updates to collections being edited inline.
- Fixed a bug where a programmatically-selected TreeListBoxItem might not properly scroll into view.
- Fixed a bug where updating a collection being edited inline by PropertyGrid wouldn't properly dispose removed property models.
- Fixed a bug where new collection items in PropertyGrid might not appear read-only when the PropertyGrid.IsReadOnly property is set to true.
- Fixed a bug where passing integer values instead of doubles to a MicroWinLossSeries.ItemsSource could throw an exception.
- Updated the RibbonCommands.ToggleMinimization command so that the KeyGesture (defaulting to Ctrl+F1) assigned to its InputGestures will be used to execute the command.
- Updated TextBox controls on the ribbon to show their default context menus.
- Improved built-in context menu display logic.
- Improved the handling of focus tracking when DefaultAcquireHwndFocusInMenuMode is false.
- Updated the ShellObjectChangedEventArgs class constructor to be public.
- Updated CompletionSession so that when auto-completing without the popup showing, it raises the Opened event in addition to the Closed event that was already raised.
- Added the IServiceLocator.SyncRoot property, and updated SyntaxLanguage to be thread-safe for registering and unregistering services.
- Fixed a bug with code snippet template session selection adjustment in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved lock access to the assembly repository across multiple threads.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed an outlining bug that could occur with elif statements.
- Sped up the default page transition animation durations.
- Improved the EmbeddedTextBox initial load speed.
- Fixed a bug in ResizableContentControl where resizing didn't track properly in high DPI.
[Modified 5 years ago]
Actipro Software Support