RecentDocumentMenu context menu

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 5 years ago by Ralph
Version: 19.1.0680

Last year I implemented an application with a Ribbon and a RecentDocumentMenu.  I intercepted the ContextMenuOpening event on the RecentDocumentMenu to create a context menu to allow the user to remove individual documents from the list.

Now, with the latest version of WPF Studio it doesn't work.  The ContextMenuOpening event is not triggered on the RecentDocumentMenu when a document is right-clicked, it only works when I right-click some empty space.
That was definitely working last year.  Has anything changed?

Comments (2)

Posted 5 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Ralph,

I don't see that any code changes have been made to RecentDocumentMenu itself in the past couple years.  Please put together a new simple sample project that shows it happening and send that to our support address.  Remove any bin/obj folders from the ZIP you send and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Then we will debug with that to see what change causes a difference in behavior.  Also, which specific older build did it work in?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 months ago by Procam

Info for another user that will be looking for the answer:
https://www.actiprosoftware.com/community/thread/25837/custom-context-menu-in-applicationmenuadditio#121579

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.