Posted 27 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved window dragging logic for slower machines.
- Improved tabbed MDI rendering in the high contrast theme.
- Fixed a bug where a tool window wouldn't restore to the MDI area properly when deserializing tool windows-only using serialization IDs.
- Fixed a bug where the DockSite.ActiveWindow property might not be properly updated after closing multiple windows.
- Added the RoundingDecimalPlace property that controls which decimal place at which to round to the CornerRadiusEditBox, DoubleEditBox, PointEditBox, RectEditBox, SingleEditBox, SizeEditBox, ThicknessEditBox, VectorEditBox, and related picker controls.
- Removed prior logic where small numbers wouldn't be rounded, since now the RoundingDecimalPlace can be specified. Set the property to null to prevent rounding.
- Fixed a bug in ColorPicker where using a pointer to select a color after the initial color was black might not show the correct RGB values.
- Updated a focused TreeListBox to focus a newly selected item that is set programmatically.
- Updated how TreeListBox handles selection updates when filtering is applied.
- Fixed a bug where using aggregation with certain data point types like UInt32 could trigger an exception.
- Updated the shell object name sort logic to use StringComparison.OrdinalIgnoreCase instead of CurrentCulture.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a folder didn't refresh its children's paths.
- Improved scrolling, zooming, and selection for touch-based input.
- Improved DefaultWordBreakFinder's logic for handling surrogate pairs and symbols.
- Improved the editor to more efficiently update itself on highlighting style registry changes.
- Improved the search overview pane to immediately search again when a search option button is toggled, similar to how typing in the find what textbox already behaved.
- Updated IntelliPrompt quick info and parameter info tips to use the same background as the editor.
- Added the HtmlContentProvider.BackgroundColorHint property that can be set to automatically select Metro light or dark-themed images based on the background lightness.
- Improved a particular editing scenario to help keep view lines around the caret visible.
- Improved the indent and outdent edit action logic.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a recent build where the caret may not be at the correct offset following a replace operation such as an auto-indent.
- Fixed a bug in the add-on and sample text formatters where a selection was incorrectly being set via the Apply method.
- Fixed a bug where syntax errors at the end of lines were no longer rendering.
- Fixed a bug where empty IntelliPrompt sessions that were opened could possibly throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Adornments 5 - Alternating Rows' QuickStart due to recent adornments API updates.
- Fixed a bug where the EditorView.TextInput event wasn't being flagged as handled.
- Fixed several bugs related to the search overlay pane and search result highlights.
- Fixed a bug with view line cache management logic.
- Fixed a bug where move selected lines up/down could run into a loop when executed at the end of the document.
- Fixed a bug where move selected lines up didn't work properly when the collapsed selection caret was at the end of a line.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved resolver logic related to partial types.
- Improved resolver logic related to member return types.
- Improved resolver logic related to lambda parameters.
- Updated the optional Roslyn add-on to target .NET 4.6.1 and use Roslyn v3.2.0.
- Fixed a bug in the optional Roslyn add-on where it could load type references to internal type definitions.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved resolver performance when the resolver searches for a bound name.
- Improved resolution of inherited classes.
- Added the WizardPage.HeaderImageMargin property that can adjust the margin around the header image on interior and exterior pages.
- Fixed a bug in EditableContentControl where showing the ContextMenu while editing would stop edit mode.
[Modified 26 days ago]
Actipro Software Support