Posted 2 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Silverlight Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where using aggregation with certain data point types like UInt32 could trigger an exception.
- Optimized tag aggregators to not raise a TagsChanged event when refreshing if there were no taggers before or after the refresh.
- Added a guard against a possible exception in text view line visuals.
- Fixed a bug where typing in long complete-line tokens could lead to invalid incremental lexing context data.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved lock access to the assembly repository across multiple threads.
- Improved resolver logic related to partial types.
- Improved resolver logic related to member return types.
- Improved resolver logic related to lambda parameters.
Python Language Add-on
- Improved resolver performance when the resolver searches for a bound name.
- Improved resolution of inherited classes.
Actipro Software Support