Posted 1 month ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Universal Windows Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated DockSite to raise the WindowsDragging/WindowsDragged events after a tab reorder in the same docking window container occurs.
- Updated the DoublePicker, Int16Picker, Int32Picker, Int64Picker, and SinglePicker controls so a full rotation increments 1,000 values when the min-to-max range is larger than 1,000.
- Added a new section to the PropertyGrid 'Data Models and Factories' documentation topic that talks about best practices for clearing the DataObject property when the PropertyGrid is no longer needed to prevent memory leaks.
- Added the PropertyGrid.CanClearDataObjectOnUnload property that can be set to true to automatically clear the DataObject property when the control is unloaded. Clear the DataObject property manually when CanClearDataObjectOnUnload cannot not used.
- Improved how PropertyGrid watches property value changes to help prevent memory leaks.
- Added support for triple-clicks to select an entire view line. Dragging the pointer on the final click will extend the selection by view line.
- Improved the search result highlighting logic.
- Improved the logic in CollapsedRegionQuickInfoProvider.
- Improved the caret movement for change character casing edit actions when there is no selection.
- Improved editor view searching and search result highlighting logic, including offloading some pieces to worker tasks for better performance.
- Updated the search overlay pane's find textbox to have a red border when no match for the find text is located.
- Updated search result highlights to toggle immediately when the SyntaxEditor.IsSearchResultHighlightingEnabled property is changed.
- Updated how line commenters adjust selections during their text changes.
- Updated the TextStylePreview control to use a weak event handler for watching IHighlightingStyle changes.
- Updated mouse wheel scrolling to only work if the related directional scrollbar visibility is Auto or Visible.
- Fixed a bug where the caret wasn't at the proper offset following a redo of a typing change.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Updated the C# parser and resolver to support C# 7.3 syntax.
- Updated the VB parser and resolver to support VB 15.8 syntax.
- Updated the Visual Studio designer functionality to work with their newer UWP extensibility model.
Actipro Software Support