Posted 1 month ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Improved the AdvancedTabControl tab layout logic when using shrink overflow to help ensure tabs fully fill the control extent.
- Updated the tab overflow menu to check the menu item for the currently-selected tab.
- Updated StandardSwitcher to not reserve space for docking window images when they aren't available.
- Added the DockHost.GetVisibleToolWindowContainerCount method, which is useful for determining if there is are multiple ToolWindowContainers within a floating DockHost.
- Fixed a bug caused by a previous update where tabs using shrink overflow might not fully render the tabs in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where a deserialized floating window on high DPI systems might open offset from its proper location.
- Fixed a bug where deserializing a layout containing a SplitContainer with no current visible children could incorrectly show a splitter.
- Fixed a bug where the StandardSwitcher allowed the selected window's header image to render at its default size instead of a fixed size.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.SelectedItemChanged event.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.InputMode property, which determines control usage behavior.
- Updated numeric edit boxes to support large incremental changes when holding Shift while pressing Up/Down, using the spinner, or rotating the mouse wheel.
- Updated several numeric edit boxes to support custom format strings with semi-colon conditional format specifiers.
- Updated AutoCompleteBox to dispatch filter application after property changes, thereby ensuring all data-bound properties are updated when the filter executes.
- Updated the ColorPicker.Value property to be a nullable Color, so that it doesn't display an initial color when used within a nullable ColorEditBox.
- Added the PropertyGrid.RequestRefresh method that can request that the property grid refreshes its contents.
- Added the PropertyDescriptorPropertyModel.PropertyDescriptor property.
- Updated PropertyDescriptorPropertyModel to watch for changes to non-value PropertyDescriptor properties like DisplayName when the descriptor implements INotifyPropertyChanged.
- Fixed a bug where using the keyboard to attempt to select a TreeListBox item that triggers a scroll might not always focus the correct item.
- Fixed a bug where using multiple TreeListView star-sized columns could result in the last column's right edge being cut off by a pixel.
- Updated the Customizing Context Menus QuickStart to work properly with recent changes made to ContextMenu auto-generation logic for controls within Ribbon.
- Fixed a bug where the Backstage close button wouldn't be fully visible if the containing RibbonWindow's IsTitleBarVislble property was set to false.
- Fixed a bug where setting the SplitButton and PopupButton.BorderBrush properties wouldn't update the default transparent outer border.
- Fixed a possible exception that could occur when drawing RibbonWindow title bar text.
- Added a new background that renders the search range when the search overlay pane is in Selection scope mode.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.HasSearchOverlayPaneKeyBindings property, which can be set to false when using external search UI to prevent access to the built-in search overlay pane.
- Added the ICompletionItemCollection.CreateBatch and AddRange methods, which when used to add completion items can dramatically improve item-adding performance. Updated all premium add-on completion providers to use the new methods.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.CanScrollPastDocumentEnd property back with a default of true. It should only be changed to false if the editors doesn't use multiple font families/sizes or intra-line adornments.
- Flipped the order of the Guides and Highlights adornment layers.
- Improved search overlay pane logic related to the selection scope range.
- Improved the IntelliPrompt popup placement rectangle determination logic for target text ranges.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt quick info and parameter info tips to have a max height of half the screen height.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippets to convert tabs to spaces when ITextDocument.AutoConvertTabsToSpaces is set to true.
- Updated PgDn logic to prevent scrolling past the document end.
- Updated logic so that when changing the SyntaxEditor.IsVirtualSpaceAtLineEndEnabled property to false, a virtual selection will be moved to document offsets.
- Updated the 'Adornments 8 - Color Preview' QuickStart to render the adornments using a draw callback method instead of UIElements.
- Updated several static members on HtmlContentProvider to be methods that take a IHighlightingStyleRegistry parameter, thereby allowing the content provider to do highlighting style lookups in the same registry used by a target view.
- Fixed a bug where word-wrapped lines might not arrange properly in a certain scenario with multiple sequential SyntaxEditor size changes.
- Fixed several language services that were previously allowed to function on inactive views.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Improved the C# and VB context factories for improved IntelliPrompt parameter info.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver wouldn't resolve classes defined below the current class in the same document.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the XML parser could throw an exception in a scenario where a syntax error occurred in header or footer text.
- Updated WindowChrome logic to help prevent an issue where a chromed Window may occasionally open up without fully rendering itself.
- Updated WindowChrome's outer glow to delay showing itself until input is ready on the chromed Window.
- Improved the ConditionalConverter to support strings and other non-boolean objects as conditions.
Actipro Software Support