Posted 3 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the StandardSwitcher.DocumentsColumnTitle and ToolWindowsColumnTitle properties to allow for easier customization of the column titles.
- Added the AdvancedTabControl.HeaderBackground property that fills the header area behind tabs and buttons.
- Updated when the DockingWindow.IsOpen property is changed during layout changes to more closely match the DockSite.WindowsOpened/WindowsClosed events.
- Updated how the adornment Window that hosts dock guides is closed to prevent a possible exception.
- Updated the Prism Integration samples to use Prism v7.2.
- Fixed a bug where the DockSite.WindowsOpening/WindowsOpened events didn't fire when programmatically docking or floating a closed docking window in several scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the ElementName-based bindings from within the DockSite.Child's content to a named element outside of the DockSite would fail if the DockSite wasn't yet loaded.
- Fixed a bug where an AdvancedTabControl with left/right tab placement didn't always measure the tabs correctly.
- Fixed a bug where an AdvancedTabControl didn't always scroll overflowed tabs into view properly when a tab was closed.
- Fixed a bug where focus might not be moved into another docking window when a focused floating docking window is programmatically closed.
- Fixed a bug where failing to touch-drag a docking window successfully with UseDragFloatPreviews enabled could leave a drop target artifact on screen.
- Added the AutoCompleteBox.HasClearButton property, which determines whether a clear button appears when the control is focused and there is text.
- Added a HasText property to the BrushEditBox and ColorEditBox controls, allowing the text portion of the edit box to be hidden for swatch-only display.
- Improved DateEditBox and TimeEditBox to accept delimiter-less input for several additional custom formats.
- Updated how edit boxes listen for focus loss scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where edit boxes might not commit pending typed changes when in a focus scope (like a toolbar) and focus is moved back to the main focus scope.
- Fixed a bug where setting DateTimeEditBox.Value to a DateTime that is out of range of the current calendar could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug where a Spinner in horizontal orientation had the buttons flipped.
- Added a BorderThickness property to the property editors that integrate various Editors controls with PropertyGrid.
- Updated TreeListBox and TreeListView to support an optional AlternationCount of 2 for alternating row background colors.
- Updated PropertyGrid interop with Editors to display a red border when a property value fails data validation.
- Fixed a bug where a tree node being edited wouldn't scroll into view.
- Fixed a bug where setting TreeListBox.RootItem to null while a filter is active would call into the filter with a null item reference.
- Fixed a bug where refreshing TreeListView items in code-behind could trigger extra layout cycles.
- Fixed a bug where resetting a PropertyGrid value wouldn't raise the PropertyGrid.PropertyValueChanged event.
- Fixed a bug where changing the PropertyModel.IsExpanded property wasn't properly updating the PropertyGrid in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a TreeListBox item right after adding it might not properly set focus to the item.
- Updated the Breadcrumb's caret to use the theme brush so that it renders well in dark themes.
- Fixed a bug where a menu item SplitButton didn't handle its disabled state properly.
- Adjusted how the default 'Segoe UI' font is set on various Ribbon controls, allowing for easier customization if desired.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when externally deleting a file in a folder being examined by TreeListView in non-Details layout mode.
- Improved search overlay pane logic related to the selection scope range.
- Updated the search overlay pane when opened to not auto-search for tabs that may surround a zero-length selection.
- Updated the search views to allow Ctrl+Enter to execute a Find All search operation when the Find textbox has focus and IsFindAllButtonVisible is true.
- Updated mouse wheel scrolling to still work when the related scrollbar is hidden. It is recommended to set SyntaxEditor.CanScrollPastDocumentEnd to false when hiding the vertical scrollbar.
- Updated the SyntaxEditor.PasteDragDrop event to fire for drops within the same control, so that the accepted operation can be forced to Copy if desired.
- Fixed a bug where collapsible region highlights didn't render in the correct vertical location in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug in the language service sorting logic.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where opening an IntelliPrompt quick info session could throw an exception in a certain scenario.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where certain generic method constraints could prevent the method from showing in IntelliPrompt.
- Fixed a bug where a syntax error could occur when using a C# null-coalescing operator in a certain scenario.
- Updated native TextBox and RichTextBox context menus to be themed when using the ThemeManager.AreNativeThemesEnabled feature.
- Fixed a bug where a column or card added to TaskBoard might not be rendered in the correct position.
- A hotfix was released on 2020-04-07 to fix a bug introduced in the original build that prevented Editors' edit boxes in a PropertyGrid from showing updated values from other sources.
Actipro Software Support