How to show Completion when typing a word?

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 4 years ago by zhangjiagege
Version: 19.1.0684

Hi,

I need to show the Completion when typing a word, for example: there is a variable named 'abc',when I type 'a',the Completion box will show.By default,I can do this using Ctrl+J,not typing a word.

And there is anthor question: How can I update SyntaxEditors ImportedNamepace when I integrate in Workflow Designer?

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Please see the "SyntaxEditor / User Interface Features / IntelliPrompt Features / Completion List" topic in the documentation that comes with the controls.  That has a "Opening a Session in Response to a Typed Character ('.', '<', etc.)" section in it, with a "Sample: Showing a Completion List Automatically When a New Word Is Started" sub-section that talks about what you'd want to do.

Regarding our Windows Workflow Designer expression editor sample, the Language.cs file in that sample has code in it that defines the assembly references and the namespaces that are imported.  You can see where the namespace imports are made in the GetHeaderText method.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 4 years ago by zhangjiagege

OK,that help me a lot,thanks.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.