ContextMenu does not change the theme in runtime while all other controls does.

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 4 years ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH
Version: 19.1.0685

Hello!

I have an application which starts for now with the MetroDark theme enabled. I have a context menu which is colored with MetroDark theme when opening it, but when switching to other themes (in runtime) the colorization remaines. It is the same if I start the application with MetroWhite theme and then changed to MetroDark. The ContextMenu remaines with the colorization from MetroWhite.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Comments (2)

Posted 4 years ago by Daniel Constantin - ModuleWorks GmbH

Maybe the problem is that I populate the ThemedDataGrid (the context menu is the one for this control) dynamically using an attached property as a different source of items. I needed a grid with a number of columns which might change in runtime.

Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Daniel,

It's tough to say without something to debug with, but in general, assuming you allow our ThemeManager to style native controls, ContextMenus should appear the same as the current theme.  Do you have some simple sample code you can paste in here from one of our samples that shows it happening so we can take a look?

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.