AutoSelectTabOnDragOver Property

Docking/MDI for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Marianne
Version: 2.0.0092
This doesn't seem to have any effect if this is set to false. The auto-hidden window always shows itself even if this is false. Does it need to be set at design time or can it be set at runtime? Thanks.

------------------------------- Marianne

Comments (6)

I mean the AutoHideShowOnMouseHover property. Sorry :)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Marianne,

I did find a bug per your original post and have it fixed for the next maintenance release:
Fixed a bug where tool window containers were ignoring the DockManager.AutoSelectTabOnDragOver setting of false.

The AutoHideShowOnMouseHover does appear to be working correctly when I test it here in the sample. During testing I simply set it to false at run-time. If you can repro it, please post how or email over a tiny sample project. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

No, I had it right the first time. I had set both of them thinking that I had it reversed but I didn't. There is no problem with AutoHideShowOnMouseHover. Thanks.

The DockManager.AutoSelectTabOnDragOver still doesn't appear to be working. I'm able to drag a document over any auto-hidden tab and they all pop right up even if this is set to false. This is with 2.0.93.

Bump. Any word on this?

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Marianne,

Yes this is fixed for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v2020.1 build 0402) was released 27 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.