Note: You will need a High DPI monitor to see this issue!
1. Open the Actipro Sample Project.
2. On the Project right click Add->New Item.
3. Search for Manifest and select 'Application Manifest File (Windows Only)'.
4. Open the newly created app.manifest.
5. Uncomment the section:
<application xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3"> <windowsSettings> <dpiAware xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SMI/2005/WindowsSettings">true</dpiAware> </windowsSettings> </application>
6. Clean and Build the Application.
7. Run the Application and select the sample 'Docking & MDI Features.
8. The icons are not scaled.
This is OK for the toolbar as I can scale these myself, but I don't have access to the built in Icons such as the Docking Window Pin Icon and the Tab Drop Down and Close Icons.