Just upgraded from v2016.1, build 635 to v2019.1 build 686.
We have a tools panel from which the user can drag&drop a tool onto an DockSite. The tools panel contains just icons and the drag&drop is implemented by overriding the OnMouseMove(). Within that event handler we do the following:
1) subscribe to the DockSiteOnWindowDragged event
2) create the appropriate ToolsWindow
3) use the DragMove() method of the ToolsWindow to allow for docking.
4) We do not allow floating windows, so upon getting the DockSiteOnWindowDragged event, we want to know if the user hit or missed a docking "landing area". We used to do this by inspecting the windows IsOpen property. It was true if window was docked and false otherwise. If false we could go ahead and destroy the window to save memory.
Problem, after upgrading to latest version the IsOpen property is always false, no matter what.
1) Has there been any changes as to how the IsOpen property is implemented?
2) What would be the proper way to inspect whether or not a window was docked successfully?
Any help would be much appreciated
[Modified 21 days ago]