Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release of the WPF Controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where setting DockingWindow.IsOpen to false within the XAML of a nested DockSite might not close the docking window.
- Fixed a bug where calling DockingWindow.DragMove on a closed docking window might not raise the DockSite.WindowsOpening/WindowsOpened events or update the IsOpen property.
- Updated the AutoCompleteBox.SelectedItem property to bind two-way by default.
- Fixed a bug where filtering might not work properly in a TreeListBox that displayed its root node.
- Fixed a bug where a read-only PropertyGrid still allowed editable collection properties to have items added/removed.
- Fixed a bug where a read-only PropertyGrid might not display uncategorized properties as read-only when appropriate.
- Updated Windows shell libraries to support creating new folders.
- Fixed a bug where highlighted backgrounds for single line terminator characters didn't render.
- Fixed a bug where a memory leak could occur when using IME support.
- Fixed a bug where setting an alternate e.DragEventArgs.Effect in a SyntaxEditor.PasteDragDrop event handler for PasteDragDropAction.DragOver didn't change the resolved effect.
- Fixed a bug where copying a block selection with zero-length didn't work.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the C# grammar didn't always handle invalid object creation expressions correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the VB parser didn't perform well when there were many line terminators in a row.
Python Language Add-on
- Fixed a bug where packages and modules whose names began with an underscore were not included in IntelliPrompt.
Actipro Software Support