Posted 3 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new Universal Windows Controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the AdvancedTabControl.TabDragReordered event, which is raised after a tab is reordered with internal drag/drop.
- Improved the UI automation peer tree related to auto-hidden tool windows.
- Updated docking window close focus-moving logic to not possibly move focus into an auto-hidden tool window.
- Fixed a bug where clicking a new tab button in a tabbed MDI container could open a document in another container that previously held the primary document.
- Fixed a bug where dynamically setting an image source on an auto-hidden ToolWindow wouldn't update the tab in a certain scenario.
- Added an IsNullAllowed property to DatePicker, DateTimePicker, and TimePicker, and changed their Value property type to be nullable DateTime. When null is allowed, a Clear button appears on the MonthCalendar.
- Improved how numeric edit boxes parse whitespace within custom format string literals.
- Improved the DoubleEditBox and SingleEditBox parsing of values when using a percentage format.
- Updated Calculator to commit any pending operations when focus is lost.
- Updated Calculator's handling and display of decimal points and trailing zeros.
- Updated Calculator's handling of data entry following its Value property being changed externally.
- Updated MaskedTextBox to move the caret past the literal characters in the mask when gaining focus.
- Fixed a bug where Calculator didn't always detect its out-of-range state properly.
- Fixed a bug where DoublePicker, SinglePicker, and Int64Picker might not increment values correctly when there was an enormous range allowed.
- Added the PropertyGrid.ImmediateStringValueTemplate property and the related DefaultValueTemplateKind.ImmediateString enum value to select it. The new DataTemplate is the same as the DefaultStringValueTemplate but uses a binding that updates immediately as text is typed instead of only on focus loss.
- Updated PropertyGrid to prevent ObservableCollection property model refreshing when an item is replaced.
- Fixed a bug where a BrushEditBox used in PropertyGrid wouldn't always raise the PropertyValueChanged event.
- Fixed a bug where hidden columns wouldn't allow star width columns to size correctly.
- Fixed a bug in how TreeListBox notified of multiple item removal.
- Fixed a bug where merged property models didn't track StandardValuesDisplayMemberPath properly.
- Updated the 'Adornments - Squiggles Intro' QuickStart to show a more realistic scenario of tracking developer-specified tagged ranges.
- Updated the CollectionTagger.Clear method to accurately report the changed text range in the TagsChanged event when there are fewer than 100 tags being removed. Otherwise, the entire snapshot range is returned as before.
- Updated the virtual CodeSnippetSelectionSession.OnCompletionSessionInitializing method to perform sorting and be called after items have been added to the session, so that completion items and/or sorting can be customized prior to opening.
- Updated touch taps over a collapsed outlining node to select the node's text range.
- Adjusted the order of logic that executes when the SyntaxEditor.Document property is set.
- Fixed a bug where a tagger that derived from TaggerBase didn't clear its Document property value when the attached document's syntax language was changed.
- Fixed a bug where collapsed region adornments may flicker when a SyntaxEditor with word wrap enabled would resize.
- Fixed a bug where a collapsed region adornment that was word wrapped to the start of another view line would show a duplicate expander box in the outlining margin.
- Fixed a bug where a collapsed region adornment that was word wrapped to the start of another view line would show its quick info in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where caret movement didn't work properly around a collapsed region adornment at the end of a document.
- Fixed a bug where the current line highlight bounds included any intra-line adornments.
- Fixed a bug where a code snippet without any SnippetTypes specified should have been allowed anywhere.
- Fixed a bug where using the mouse to commit a code snippet selection session might not focus the view afterward.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could be thrown when moving multiple selected lines up in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where the selection in a non-active view of the current document didn't always update properly.
- Updated the Language Designer application.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug where the resolver wasn't properly resolving interpolated string expressions.
- Fixed a bug where C# event accessor declarations didn't support lambda expression bodies.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML syntax language to support schema-based validation.
- Updated the HTML and XML editor demos with automated IntelliPrompt features.
Actipro Software Support